What Is The Solidarity Blogger Award?
SIWO (Success Inspirers’ World) is an International Friends Blogging Forum. The idea is to encourage team work and to blog together as a community. As an international friends blogging forum, Success Inspirer’s World provides an opportunity that every blogger is looking for – the opportunity to get more exposure and find more followers and readers.
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who nominated you – THANK YOU LAURA! (AND RORY TOO!)
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and inform them.
Woohouu! I was nominated by the lovely CrushedCaramel for this award that I’ve never heard before. Thank you.
As a unique community of bloggers, I believe that we MUST support each other. If we struggle living our daily lives with these neighbours or those chiefs or even those police officers who can’t stand us, at least we have our own community with which we can talk, empty our hearts, find a little joy with them. We’re and you’re not alone. There are hunders of people out there who care about you, who wish to help you psychologically if you need help. We are united by our diversity which brings us closer. This award makes me believe in “us”.