Hey guys ! I’ve been nominated by the dear britchy one. YAY! For a challenge I’ve never heard created by another blogger A Guy Called Bloke called “Ancient Authors”
The rules are simple, as always:
•Choose the author or philosopher (it should be one from the Ancient Times). Don’t know anyone? Google it, It shouldn’t be so hard.
•Choose 3 quotes of this author/philosopher. The country of origin – doesn’t matter (Egypt, Greece…Italy). Add any info or explanation if you like.
•Share those quotes and nominate 3 to 6 people.
•The title for the post? Choose something cool
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
- Success depends on previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- When you are laboring for others, let it be with the same zeal as if it were for yourself
Healing he heart of the earth
I thank Nyctophile for nominating me, she’s an awesome person and very dear to me, with many talents among which poetry and Painting. You should check her work out, you won’t be disappointed.
Don’t be ruled by your ego
Hey I’m not very acquainted with this but I’ll do my best. First of all Thank You dear Becca whowas kind to nominate me. I don’t think it’s hard to write quotes so I accept the challenge.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
3. Nominate three bloggers each day.
Deal with others as you’d like the others to deal with you.
bitchin’ in the kitchen