The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant!
I thank kristian for nominating me, I didn’t know that I was that cool, thank you.
1. Be sure to use the award image
2. List the rules & about paragraph
3. Thank whoever nominated you
4. Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet – anyone will do
5. Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments
I’ve found many good people/friends since I started this journey. I won’t nominate them ’cause it won’t be fair to the others. 😉 So I’d like to thank all of you who support me and keep reading/visiting. You all mean a lot to me, each of you in a different way. You don’t look alike, you don’t know each other, you don’t live in the same continent, you don’t have the same faith, yet we all gather under the same language, interest and friendship. That’s what matters.
I’d like to nominate:
bitchin’ in the kitchen