Once upon a time there was dust spinning around a gravitational point. Over time, that turned into a compact mass, which became our sun, exploding its “unwanted” materials into space. Fortunately those scattered morsels stayed in the gravitational pull of the sun. After a while most of them gathered themselves forming planets or belts such as the Kuiper belt or the Oort cloud which is the furthest location of the solar system,(if you ever want to make a stop, grab a coffee or something before hitting the road, well it’s the last one for a while).
For a while, lost stones fell on the young planets which didn’t have any protection. Among those eight newly formed ones, there were three who were fated to become really famous – Earth, Mars and Jupiter.
Jupiter for being the biggest and having the strongest gravity after the sun.
Mars for its similarity with Earth, its hue and its innumerable craters.
Earth for being the only living one, but you know it hasn’t always been as it is. Its first days have been of molten lava, asteroid impacts, heat.
One of those memorable days has been mentioned in the Quran:
The Iron 57.25 Indeed We have sent Our Messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance (justice) that mankind may keep up justice. And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power (in matters of war), as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion), and His Messengers in the unseen. Verily, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty.
I haven’t found anything in the Bible mentioning its origin. But here is a link with most of the iron in the Bible:
Time is passed , the magnetic dynamo stabilized, the sky’s protection began its work, water raised from the soil, vegetation flourished everywhere.
4. 2 billion years has passed, big and small mammals live happily when a big asteroid erase them from the surface of Earth with a loud BOOM! Than Men has been sent down to struggle to survive, with worries, hunger, wars, work, sickness and to obey God’s orders so that he may be rewarded with happiness and with whatever his heart desires in the next life which is the real one. But in order to get that sorrow free life we must obey what God says in the Bible which are the 10 commandments:
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet
And in the Quran:
|Hebrew Scriptures: Exodus 20||Qur’an|
|3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.||17:22: Do not associate another deity with God.
47:19: Know therefore that there is no god but God.
|4-6: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth….||6:103: No visions can encompass Him, but He encompasses all visions.
14:35: My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols.
42:11: There is nothing that equals (like) Him.
|7: Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.||2:224: Do not use God’s name in your oaths as an excuse to prevent you from dealing justly.
73:8: Remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him exclusively.
76:25 Glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.
|8-11: Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant [male slave], nor thy maidservant [female slave], nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates….|
|12: Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.||17:23-24: You shall be kind to your parents. If one or both of them live to their old age in your lifetime, you shall not say to them any word of contempt nor repel them, and you shall address them in kind words. You shall lower to them the wing of humility and pray: “O Lord! Bestow on them Your blessings just as they cherished me when I was a little child.”|
|13: Thou shalt not kill.||17:33: And do not take any human being’s life – that God willed to be sacred – other than in [the pursuit of] justice.”|
|14: Thou shalt not commit adultery.||17:32: You shall not commit adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and an evil way.|
|15: Thou shalt not steal.||5:38 & 39: The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.|
|16: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.||25:72: And (know that the true servants of God are) those who do not bear witness to falsehood.|
|Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant [male slave], nor his maidservant [female slave], nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.||4:32: Do not covet the bounties that God has bestowed more abundantly on some of you than on others.|
Do you know that when you go to the Sunday Mass or Service, you hear a specific chosen sermon, that means that there are parts for the Bible that you never heard of because your minister or your parish priest, reads either the easiest part for him, or a part that he thinks that you want to hear?
Here is a link the that you might want to look at :
Maybe you went to Sunday school, but that doesn’t mean that you know the Bible.
Does that mean that you don’t have to enjoy life? No! Live today as you’ll live forever, but also strive in obedience as it is your last day.
My dear fellow, beware of the devil’s temptation, HE IS YOUR ENEMY, as God tell us in:
Surah Al Ar’af 7
19. “And O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in Paradise, and eat thereof as you both wish, but approach not this tree otherwise you both will be of the Zalimun (unjust and wrong-doers).”
20. Then Shaitan (Satan) whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts (before); he said: “Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals.”
21. And he [Shaitan (Satan)] swore by Allah to them both (saying): “Verily, I am one of the sincere well-wishers for you both.”
22. So he misled them with deception. Then when they tasted of the tree, that which was hidden from them of their shame (private parts) became manifest to them and they began to stick together the leaves of Paradise over themselves (in order to cover their shame). And their Lord called out to them (saying): “Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you: Verily, Shaitan (Satan) is an open enemy unto you?”
23. They said: “Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.”
24. (Allah) said: “Get down, one of you an enemy to the other [i.e. Adam, Hawwa (Eve), and Shaitan (Satan), etc.]. On earth will be a dwelling-place for you and an enjoyment, – for a time.”
25. He said: “Therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought out (i.e.resurrected).