Looking at the sky in a moonless night, seeing the Milky Way’s belt and these tiny shining stars; I believe it’s the most beautiful scenery we can wish for. It’s really breathtaking. I wish I could be among the first who will go to Mars, to look at the sky from a different planet, to touch a soil which has never been touched, to feel the sun from a further point in the universe. But of course it’s just a wish.
The universe is getting bigger and bigger each second, each minute, everything is moving either slower or faster, it seems that everything is going somewhere for a specific reason. practically we’re mere travelers of a spaceship. But it “happens” that our spaceship is fitted to sustain life.
Let’s see it this way: Where do we come from? Multiple answers might be answered, but the most reasonable one is from Adam and Eve as it is said in God’s books, which we all know that they lived in heaven before being sent down here.
117. We said, “O Adam, this is an enemy to you and to your wife. So do not let him make you leave the Garden, for then you will suffer.
118. In it you will never go hungry, nor be naked.
119. Nor will you be thirsty in it, nor will you swelter.”
120. But Satan whispered to him. He said, “O Adam, shall I show you the Tree of Immortality, and a kingdom that never decays?”
121. And so they ate from it; whereupon their bodies became visible to them, and they started covering themselves with the leaves of the Garden. Thus Adam disobeyed his Lord, and fell.
122. But then his Lord recalled him, and pardoned him, and guided him.
123. He said, “Go down from it, altogether; some of you enemies of some others. But whenever guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance, will not go astray, nor suffer.
124. But whoever turns away from My Reminder, for him is a confined life. And We will raise him on the Day of Resurrection blind.”
So thinking from the beginning, we are heavenly people who were sent to a suitable environment to live before going back to our original place (I’m speaking literally not religiously such as who will go to heaven or hell). So If we are renting earth for a period of time, that means that we are Aliens living in a place which isn’t ours, but we’re making of it our property. That reminds me of an article I read lately in:
the chain reaction of events that allowed life to come about on this planet is remarkable, as are the things we have achieved. However I do believe we occupy an unimaginably small place in the universe, a universe which contains billions of other Earth-like planets – perhaps we often forget this and as such overestimate our uniqueness.
All there is left to say is the Multiverse Theory, based on eternal inflation, leaves us feeling all that much tinier than before. We may no longer be just one tiny planet in a galaxy with thousands of planets, in a universe with billions of other galaxies – we could now be merely a bubble of a universe in a sea of many other bubbles. I hope this leaves you with the feeling that mankind is not special as it believes itself to be – we just happened to exist in a smidgen that allowed our particular form of consciousness to exist and with the lack of competition reaching our tiny corner we proclaim ourselves remarkable.
I really enjoyed reading these two quotes, some of us proclaim to be superior to others just because they have, they achieved, they acquired something that others don’t have, so they lack of competition as well! How foolish to we would be if we were visited by super intelligent Aliens (they don’t have to be bad to be Alliens). There is a book called The visitors by Clifford Simak which gives a good example of what Aliens might be. Personally I think that Earth would have been better ruled if we had Aliens instead of politicians to rule us.
So are we Human beings living on Earth or Aliens?