I thank Nyctophile for nominating me, she’s an awesome blogger who writes heartfelt posts about life, death, friendship and so on. She’s a dear friend who means a lot to me. Please check her out.
Thank the person who nominated you
• Display the award on your post
• Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself
• Answer the questions given to you
• Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
• Ask them creative and unique questions of your own
• List the rules and inform your nominees of the award
I started blogging to promote my first book but then I changed completely the purpose. I wanted to leave a trace of my existence, saying that I too had a voice here on earth.
My best blog post this
No one inspires me in that term. what someone says or do perhaps.
what would i put in a time capsule to show to the people 1000 years from now, it depends on how big is that capsule. perhaps an airplane, some clothes, a sandwich, a movie, and a book.
If i could go anywhere where would i go, it depends if i can go without restricitons or not.
i don’t have a pet
what do i want to compleate, I would like to compleate my research
my best writing spot is where i can find a Place to plug my tablet
My best success is my first book The Theory of Fate available on Google store
My advice to a new blogger is to keep writing, to be present in your fellow bloggers blog, and to respond to your comments as soon as you receive them
Harprya /soulpleasingwords https://wp.me/p9trST-1m
bitchin‘ in the kitchen https://wp.me/p9Bhvg-4s
Saphire wilson https://wp.me/p88vHI-4q
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which blog post is your absolute best? Please explain!
- Who inspires you?
- What three things would you put in a time capsule to show people 1,000 years from now what life was like in 2018?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
- What’s one thing you’re looking forward to completing?
- Do you have a pet?
- Where is your best writing spot?
- What’s your greatest success to date?
- What advice would you give a brand-new blogger?