I’m grateful to sarishboo for nominating me for this award. please check her blog.
She is a compassionate person who spread thoughtful and positive thoughts.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link back to their blog
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked
Nominated 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post.
1. the one thing I love about myself…. hmmm…. good question. I would say that I’m curious
2.what goals do i have for myself now , find the solution for a research I’ve been doing for 3 years.
3.what inspired me to start blogging , the books I’ve written
4.which adventures would i love to have before i die, I would love to make a journey in Ireland, Sweden , New Zeland, Antartica, North Pole on foot
5.what other career would i choose other that i have now, Actually i don’t work, but if i could i would have loved to be an astronaut.
6. if I could change one of my characteristics , i would be able see without glasses.
7. if i was the richest person on earth, i would have found a way to stop the African immigration to the western world. I would have found a way to stop the hunger and poverty Africa and in South America, I would have tried to find cures and help those who need help.
8. if I could be someone else for 24 hours? oh yeah! Donald Trump. No other one. why? because I would have tried my best to make changes that I wouldn’t be able to change after the 24h. Firing some people, hiring others, admit facts that would cause me trouble and empitchment after the times up. Ohhh even better! I would resign.
9. how humans could have more fun? that’s an odd question, every human being has its way of having fun, i can’t propose anything for every human being to agree upon.
10. the five things that make me happy, Drawing, seeing the sunsets/sundown, gazing at the night’s sky, being alone in a forest, finding solutions.
11. if I was reborn in a new life would it be in the past or future, definitely the past. of course i would like to see the future how it would be, but….. i prefer the past , i miss the 18th – 6th century. i know that life was sometimes barbaric but there is and evil in every epoch so….
Fiery Song silentlysmoulderingwords.wordpress.com
Ushnish the crown nopurposeclub.wordpress.com
shreya jindal liveoutcrazy.wordpress.com
Lost Soul priyasingh91.wordpress.com
The five things that make you happy?
Which adventures would you love to have before you die?
If you could be someone else for 24 hours?
The one thing you love about yourself?
What goals do you have for yourself now?
If you were the richest person on earth what would you do?
If you were reborn in a new life would it be in the past or future?
Would you like re live your life again?
If there were no cars available would you ride on a camel?
Some say that in a near future there won’t be enough food for everyone, insects would be the solution. Would you accept to live out of insects?
How often do you follow new bloggers ?